BRAND MESSAGE STRATEGY & COMMUNICATION
As well as recommending a completely new tone of voice and producing guidelines to that effect, we can audit your existing brand messaging strategy – analysing it in terms of structure, grammar and even right down to individual word choices.
but what does it mean to us?
With this level of depth in each brand messaging consultation we carry out, we are perfectly positioned to not only recommend how your messaging could be improved, but with the expertise we have in-house, we can draw up completely new tone of voice guidelines – committing the voice you have already to paper to make it easier for newcomers to your business to replicate, or completely overhauling it to better convey the brand you want to be going forward.
Our tone of voice guidelines are anything but barebones, however, including the following elements:
- Overall tone of voice principles
- Before and after examples of site copy showing the new tone of voice applied to legacy content
- Before and after examples of social media messaging and engagement showing the new tone of voice applied to legacy content
- Top line messaging examples to better describe your proposition
- Company tagline evolution exploration
- Copy-based marketing campaign ideas
Do you need help with your
Give us a few details if you would like us to get in touch to discuss a project.