What does our process involve?
At BGN, as an e-commerce web design company, our development process can take many forms. We’ll seamlessly integrate the design with your e-commerce platform of choice, whether that be Shopify, WooCommerce or Magneto.
We’re big on UX design. So, as with any digital design process at BGN, your e-commerce site will be fully user tested from our earliest prototypes right through to the primary design and development stages. After all, your e-commerce website needs to be completely tailored for every site visitor to have a smooth shopping experience.
E-commerce website design driven by brand values
Perhaps our key differentiator as an e-commerce web design company is our policy of being led by your brand, first and foremost. This includes everything from the strategy behind it, the values that guide you, and so on. It is only with this strategic understanding, either provided by you or arrived at with our assistance, that we can truly hit the ground running. We’ll create an e-commerce website design that best represents your brand and everything your customers have come to expect from you.
What to expect?
When working with an e-commerce web design company like BGN, you can expect support and communication at every stage from design to deployment. With KPIs agreed, a technical specification drawn up and interactive wireframes signed off and satisfactorily tested, we can proceed with the design. During the development and deployment process, we’ll deliver on the following:
- Every bullet point of the technical specification
- Integration with your current e-commerce platform, or with our recommended e-commerce platform if you don’t already have one in place
- Search functionality
- Email sign-ups
- Social media integration
- Compliance with EU cookies regulations
- The ability to download collected data as a PDF
- A blog built in the latest version of WordPress, or your preferred platform
- Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools set up
- Set up of Lucky Orange, or your preferred heat mapping software
At every step of the development and deployment, we’ll be rigorously testing the e-commerce website design to ensure it meets the highest standards.