ECOMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN
Ecommerce has only gone from strength to strength, fast becoming the first port of call for shoppers of all ages. Investment in ecommerce website design and development is critical, therefore, making sure that the shopping experience that you provide is fast, seamless and ideally, enjoyable to engage with.
What does our process involve?
Ecommerce website development at BGN takes many forms, seamlessly integrating with your ecommerce platform of choice – be it Shopify, WooCommerce or Magento.
Ecommerce website design, like any digital design at BGN is fully responsive by default, user tested from our earliest prototypes right through to the primary design and development stages.
Perhaps the our key differentiator as an ecommerce agency is our policy of being led by your brand, first and foremost – the strategy behind it, the values that guide you and so on. It is only with this strategic understanding, either provided by you or arrived at with our assistance, that we can really hit the ground running in designing an ecommerce experience that best represents your brand and everything your customers have come to expect from you.
With KPIs agreed, a technical specification drawn up and interactive wireframes signed off and satisfactorily tested, we can proceed with design, development and deployment, providing you with and delivering on the following:
- Every bullet point of the technical specification
- Integration with your current ecommerce platform, or with our recommended ecommerce platform if you don’t already have one in place
- Search functionality
- Email signups
- Social media integration
- Compliance with EU cookies regulations
- The ability to download collected data as a PDF
- A blog built in the latest version of WordPress, or your preferred platform
- Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools set up
- Set up of Lucky Orange, or your preferred heatmapping software
Do you need help with a
Give us a few details if you would like us to get in touch about how we can improve your brand's online presence.