Now Hiring: Digital Designer/Front End DeveloperDate: 10 September, 2018
BGN is a brand-led strategic design agency based in city centre Manchester. We build brands for businesses of all sizes and digital is a major part of our output as an agency.
We pride ourselves in bringing brand experiences alive online. Our client list includes Carlsberg, Lancashire Farm, Mark Hill and Radio.co.
We are entering the next phase of our businesses growth and are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working Digital Designer / Front End Developer to join our team.
- You have a great portfolio of responsive design
- You understand how users interact with sites
- You love solving UX problems
- You know your way around Abode Creative Suite and Sketch
- You know and love the frontend basics: semantic HTML and pure CSS (SCSS)
- You enjoy bringing sites to life using CSS animation/animation libraries
- You are a positive person and enjoy communicating and collaborating with other team members
- You love to learn
Nice to have
- Knowledge of working with WordPress
- Knowledge of Cinema4D
- Knowledge of After Effects
- 20 days holiday (Plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Regular team building socials
- City centre location
- Breakfast, fruit and drinks provided
- Based upon experience
- You have a good work ethic
- You are eager to learn
- You have an eye for detail
- You are passionate about what you do
- You love working collaboratively with designers, developers and strategists
Send over your CV with a little about yourself and why you think you would be a good fit for BGN to email@example.com along with your portfolio and any sample code of your best projects.
Links to Codepen accounts would also be great.