Now Hiring: Front End/Full Stack DeveloperDate: 01 May, 2018
BGN is a brand-led strategic design agency based in Manchester city centre. We build brands for businesses of all sizes and digital is a major part of our output as an agency. Our passion for digital is in bringing motion, animation and brand experiences alive online, for a range of clients including Carlsberg, Radio.co and Lancashire Farm.
We are entering the next phase of BGN’s growth and, as a result, are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working Front-End/Full-Stack Developer to join our team. Someone that is excited to help shape our company, work with us to redefine our digital process and create award winning work.
- You know the basics like the back of your hand: semantic HTML and pure CSS (SCSS)
- You can build bespoke WordPress themes from scratch
- You have enough knowledge of Creative Suite to open and prepare design files
- Your sites load lightning fast
- You are a positive person and enjoy communicating and collaborating with other team members
- You love to learn
Nice to have
- You enjoy bringing sites to life using CSS animation/animation libraries
- Experience working with WooCommerce or Shopify
- Experience using Craft CMS
- Laravel / PHP experience
- Any server or domain experience
- Any experience working with GIT
- Profit share
- Pension scheme
- Regular team building socials
- Breakfast, fruit and drinks provided
- Based upon experience
Send over your CV with a little about yourself to email@example.com along with sample code of your best projects so we can see your style. Links to Codepen accounts would also be great.